Reviews for "RobotDay2010"

perfect

I think the lighting around her boobs and stomach are perfect. The boobs especially remind me of steel ball bearings, which tend to reflect ambient light and have a hard time picking up shadow, even on their underside. well done! I love your robot!

NICE!1!

Very cool and sexy looking indeed

A great picture for Newgrounds.com

The picture is beatiful ( so is the robot *wink* ;D ) but i find that the lighting is not a 10/10 bcuz near her stomach and BOOBIES :3 u could have added a bit more darkness but everything else is drawn so magnifisently exspecialy her hair

I really like this one!

The colours, the contrasts... the sensuality :)

kool

i rlly like the background and how it draws to the character. i also like how the lighting does this to.