Reviews for "Empty Streets"

I see...

A single little girl, walking down a bloody corridor, the lights flickering on and off. The sounds of footsteps are down the corridor, but the door behind her stuck shut. The footsteps get louder, and the sound heavy breathing is heard. She trys to hide in the shaded corner when a hand slides past the wall, and a head, obscured by hair, comes into veiw. The person has tattered clothes, and is breathing heavily. The little girl sees a wound on the persons arm, that for some reason, isn't bleeding. She walks up carefully, and the person turns toward. The hair moves aside....and the person is missing half the flesh on their face, with only a single eye, that is white with death, and their teeth exposed because they have no lips....

That's what it makes me think of...Except it would have the classic "Oh fuck, I'm going to die!" music near the end....Awesome song...Reminds me of Resident Evil, in the police station, walking down the hall when the dogs smash through the windows...

Dark-Frando responds:

Gah not the dogs! I hated them! D=<

But apart from that it looks like I've started invitations to tell what you feel the music implies to you =P niiiiice. Doesn't help I'm easy to creep out >.<

Thanks for the detailed review XD

I absolutely love the dark atmosphere this creates. It's fantastic, and not over the top. I like creepy tracks like this.
I just wanted to ask if it would be alright to use this piece in an RPG game I'm making? It's not a huge thing, just a minor project. I'd credit you. If you could get back to me that'd be great.