Reviews for "Empty Streets"

OMG, Super Kool and scary

I like the kind of music that scares me. I downloaded it and forgot to turn off the one playing online, so when i turned it off...IT KEEPT PLAYING!!!! Scared me so much!

Overall good music

ha ha XD way to freak yourself out man =P

Thanks for commenting on the song ^^ appreciated!

<:O

!!! Wow. Uber Scary. The Bass and (Chellos) reminded me of Dooms 4th level.

On my mind: I'm in a waste treatment facillity, i come to a security door, Something is behind it.... trying to smash is way out and eat my face. As i look around, I find a vent, filled with the smell of rotting corpses, Neglegent to go in, I do so anyway, Only to find a dead security officer with his Pistol in his hand,which is seperated from his body, I wretch at mere sight, Let alone prying the gun away, which made me vomit within the vent. Frightened, and only 6 rounds in the gun, I push forward into the vents, Finding a fan, with a decapitated body below it. As I make my way around the fan, i finnaly get out of the vent, and into the room the creature is in. I panic, But staying quiet, thinking it cant hear over the scraping and banging he is doing on the metal door. The door behind him is open, and i sneak through, I am tempted to shoot the beast, But my logic says "It is too tough, Shooting it will order a vasectomy and a claw to the face, Killing you." So i push on, ready to piss my pants. I come to a security door with a label "Emergency Exit". I am about to shriek in happiness , then realizing power is on for the door, so if i open it, an alarm will sound, Alerting the beast to a free meal. So i try to find a way out." And, well, All of my ideas will not fit into the box, so Ill leave it at that. THAT.. Is whats in my head when i listen to this.

Dark-Frando responds:

Nice interpretation... Alot of detail going through your brain there for a mere song.. thought about writing for a career? =D

Thanks for the review!

Mmm...good stuff

Sets a definite mood, can easily see scenes from Resident Evil or other survival horror games in this.

DARK

Definetly dark and Sinister...dig it....theres that evil laugh and look in his eye

Heh, a sort of:
"What have you done?"
"I have cleansed them all of their sins"

Ha, sorry that idea is kinda cool compared to a few I was thinking about =P

imagin this to the music.

I move with the darkness
I stalk you as you sleep... Ever watchful always grinning a sharp toothy grin..Tapping my clawed fingertip upon your fourhead as you sleep knowing that sometime soon you'll be my next pray..For you see.. Everyones stuck in the dark sometimes in life and that is where i come in,. Those shadows.. Knowing under the dark cloak that i wear that soon you'll be joining me in the shade.

There ya go haha a lil image that this song has brought me =) Great work here it works wonderfully with what you were going with!

Wyldfyre1

Dark-Frando responds:

That was extremely dark and extremely creepy. If it was to be animated as that I would be so creeped out, love it XD

Thanks for the comment!