Reviews for "Mario World - Ending"

amazing :O

its realy mario but now its realy soothing nice job and it has some changes

Hmmm, thank you~

A true work of Video Game art

I would say a lovely song in addition to the Mario remakes. I haven't seen many of these endings, but they are truely worth on how little there is. This was one of the first games I had acually beaten on my own, and I had.. cried out of joy of seeing the princess in mario's safe hands. I truely say I love and will enjoy this song. The piano worked perfectly and if I am to ever make a flash this will be my ending songs. I must ask, no, I demand ;P, MAKE MORE.

CrazyCookie responds:

In due time I will. But I have to ask: make more songs or make more mario remixes with piano?

Simply amazing

Ahh... nostalgia!
This song is just too good.
This is one of the songs that makes you backflip for finishing the game it's in.
I swear, the Mario series will NEVER die.

CrazyCookie responds:

Hmm, I didn't like Mario Sunshine at all. Series didn't die though as it went on to create Galaxy, which I hear is a great game.

omg (^ ^)

o man this brings back memories....damn now i wanna play mario again!
nice work, nice music

Play, my friend. Play.

Never heard this before.

Yet someone I feel connected to it. As it does feel very mario like. My only complaint and reason I didn't give you a 10(note I gave you a 10 because i hate deducting points for quality unless i absolutely have to) is because, well I haven't heard it before thus it kind of leans me towards a higher quality piano. The ragtime style piano is fine and all I just really would have like a serious piano reverbed that sounded wonderful playing this and that would have done even more for me... nice arrangement though. (-.-)'

CrazyCookie responds:

You know, I realized I had forgot to put a decent reverb on it when the listens hit about 3000, thus me not being able to edit it. Then I read this review and simply went "I know, I know.... HOW FOOLISH I AM!"