Reviews for "ATTACK OF THE CALAMARIBOTS"

eeeeeeeeeeeepppppppppppppiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiccccccccccccccccc especially the party room

Wow this was very impressive

This was pretty impressive, Seems like this should be a poster though one of those long posters, but there was alot to see here and all the little detail. kinda like watching a whole bunch of windows of differant stuff happening and all the differant situations were funny and amusing so props to you on making some nice drawings and designs here the art was smooth and you even gave a small story as there was something always going on in each little piece, so nice job there, anywayskeep up the awsome work.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Maybe make this into a paost of somesort other then that this was pretty good.

Happy Robot Day!

I do not know if this won any awards, but it certainly deserves to! This is some of the finest artwork I have ever seen on this entire website. If you hate this piece, I have lost respect for you. I imagine that this must have taken months to complete. It's people like you that inspire people to become artists realizing they have artistic value. This reminds me of one of those "Longcat" pictures, if only because this was extremely long.

It's unbelievable how many fine details are put into this. No two tank people (or whatever) are done in the same way. Everything is unique and it's great to see how each individual takes part to whatever is going on. It's easily the best Robot Day submission I have ever seen. Every single inch there is fine color or great action or something else amazing going on. You are a true tribute to this website!

I want it on my wall :D

i liek the party roowm!!11!!!11

This.....seriously needs to be a poster.

I'll bug Tom Fulp for 50 years if I have to till it becomes art for sale!

It's like...REALLY REALLY Good!

There is so much detail that works so well together!

And I really enjoy how if you look carefully enough, there is more than meets the eye.

Like that fortress for example? Cock Joke. Love it!

I love how each tankman/woman could look so different from each other while still sporting the same uniform.

If every Army had a "Party Room" more soldiers would definitely enlist.