Reviews for "Double Damage"

Great!

You'll never cease to amaze me with you're amasing tracks

Damn right!

This is definitely a nice battlestyle track, if not something good to dance to as well!
God...the instruments and time it would take to make the whole thing would be a great effort, so I have a lot of respect for you on that. This would be really good for scenes with a lot of tension as well...

Anyway, great job and I hope to see more!

Dammn good music

Music that you made years ago, is still being used today. No-one could be that good, but you are

^o^

Awesome song this all I can say about it,it's just perfect man keep it up dude your song always stand out!

PHEW!

Woow I reviewde on soo many of your audio submissions, Im running out of words, so I dont repeat them many times.
Yup, this deserves max stars.
=)=)