Reviews for "Double Damage"

awsome..

this song blew me away!!
this has got to be one of your best ones i've heard yet!
keep them coming

ParagonX9 responds:

THIS IS A REPLY TO EVERYONE WHO LEFT A REVIEW FOR ONE OF MY SONGS:

First of all i want to thank everyone for all the reviews and votes!
I always read every single review that has been posted. I just don't always have the time to respond to all the reviews. Just to let everyone know:
I use 'Reason 2.5' to make my music, And for the audio mastering i use Soundforge. I dont play any instrument myself, But im planning to follow some piano lessons to increase my skills.

Don't worry about thinking that im gonna leave the Audioportal... Thanks to the Audioportal so many people know who I am now! =)

And I have SO MANY incompleted songs here which i want to finish and submit here soon! So just keep looking for it on my audiopage here ;)

Thanks again ;)
- JD (ParagonX9)

^_^ awsome

I love this stuff!

this shit is hot.

yo maybe you can give me some lessons ore somthing i use Fl studio and im still trying to figure out reason and cubase.

Completely Insane

I feel like I am playing Contra with the 30 lives code. Except I can't lose a life. And I have a machine gun bazooka. I swear if I ever go nuts this song would be good for the retelling.

Good...

music is like a crisis ...