Reviews for "Double Damage"

Hell yeah, rage in a box!

I can almost visualize a battle as this plays... it'd be speed-style, two quick combatants weaving in and out with rapier and katana.

this shit is hot.

yo maybe you can give me some lessons ore somthing i use Fl studio and im still trying to figure out reason and cubase.

This. Is. Too. Good.

Go.
Into.
Professional.
Videogame.
Soundtrack.
Designing.
Now.

<nothing special in this box>

because this is so f%#ing above special! Nice Job w00t!

Once again another great song

I loved how the song progressed. The first few timesI heard this song, i stopped listening after about 30 sec., but now that I've heard the whole thing, I'm really starting to like it. this is so cool. You really know how to make good songs! And I know you dont tend to respond to reviews due to your bad english, but can u please tell me how I can make it so the "Your computer is too slow..." doesn't come up. I have reason and I'm making a song, but that always happens at one part in the song. Itmay just be my computer is simply too slow, but I just wanted to see if there was another way.

And if anyone else besides paragonx9 knows how to solve my problem, can they pleas email me at petwoip@yahoo.com

Well, thanks!