Reviews for "Double Damage"

stop inspireing me ...

...Now i want to learn how to make flashes...

because some of your 'battlesongs' are way too much like my Big random battles i have made in my mind..and if i could make and know how to make flashes...well... Then i could make 77% of my battles from this one song alone!

AND YES ITS VERY GOOD, just in case you needed to know that too! rofl

And again,

Another awesome work of the one and only god of music, here he is gentleman ... PARAGORNX9!!

So tell me, how do you keep your work so awesome??

-Venom-

yay ^_^

i love that echo thing at the beggining
good drums, i love the fast pace

hey elleo

hey great job hey add me on msn u could see my email in my profile becuse i could show u the songs ahead of time i bet u like that =p plus i like to lern more about fl 6 i love ur music =p my song done can u reveiw it please or email also cuse i dont nkow how to right back to the person =(((( so i email them hehe ur the best =p
weeeeee sucht good vedio game music =p yey! cya later

wow