Reviews for "Double Damage"

Dammn good music

Music that you made years ago, is still being used today. No-one could be that good, but you are

Completely Insane

I feel like I am playing Contra with the 30 lives code. Except I can't lose a life. And I have a machine gun bazooka. I swear if I ever go nuts this song would be good for the retelling.

Very awesome.

It makes me think of a fight scene between a complete psycho and some random person. Just as the song begins, the psycho like.... "snaps" and goes all freaky on the guy.

Very awesome, its inspirational.

~hasonish

holy shit!!!!!!!!!!

i think this is one of ur best songs yet.Lol i dont know why but i wish we knew each other somehow =(

realy good work!

This is your best song! I love it.
5/5 and 10/10