Reviews for "LXG in 15 Minutes"

GENIUS!!!

That was perfect! I haven't even seen the movie and I thought that was hilarious. So sad, since I'd been looking forward to it for a while. :(
What can I say? Other than the intentionally-crappy audio and graphics (really complements the movie, eh?), I can't really complain about anything. And now I know what to expect when the League shows up on cable.
Keep up the good work, and make sure it's only crappy on purpose!

Hee Hee... LXG WAS really crappy...

That was a good movie. Notice the high marks for graphics and sound. Why? Because they were cheap and lazy, just like "LXG", only on purpose. ...I think you should make more of these "crappy movies in 15 minutes" things, because let's face it, there's no shortage of inspiration out there. How about making them even shorter? How about it - "Gigli in 30 Seconds."

I swear, thats all there is to the movie.

Yeah. This is an accurate representation of the movie. Bombs and random shit that doesn't make sense. This definitly was well thought out. Good job.

wow...

THAT IS THE MOVIE EXACTLY!!! seriously, you got it, great job, it's the longest flash video I've ever seen.

Nice

I didn't see the actual movie, but I still found this funny, especially the accent. Good work.