Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "2003| LoP Trilogy 1"

Not That Good

Not everything makes sense

holy !@#$%

holy shit holy howard your a genius.

Really holds up.

For something made back in 2003, this is incredibly awesome. Adventure games are my favorite genre, so I was entertained from beginning to end by this. The storyline was excellent, it really makes you eager to play the upcoming episodes. The animation wasn't that bad either. The music matched the parts and added to the mood of the game, just like it should.

The only thing that I'm taking a point off for was whenever you reused an image that was a clickable button, it was a button in every scene. For instance, when Pliskin was looking at the present, every room had something clickable, so I was constantly clicking waiting for something to happen. This was awesome at its release and is still awesome now. Keep up the excellent work.

I enjoyed it.

Good story. It was kind of easy though. Going to play the second one now.

Pretty good

The gameplay was simple and the plot really made the game fun, didn't know what to expect. Of course, I wish the graphics were better, but seeing as this is part 1 of a series, I assumed you fixed that up in parts 2 and 3. Look forward to playing the other parts :)