Reviews for "Vagina Simulator v 1.0"

OMG!!!!!!!!!

LIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!

Very funny

if you hit the back button when you saw the game start you missed out

Very Good.

I laughed, quite funny. Anyone who took it seriously should really read it again.

DLS master is stupid

DLS is stupid because the whole point of this vaginal inlook is to be funny and kind of describe the vagina. I gave it an 8 because it's funny but no real point other than being funny.

Ok please listen up everyone ok

Ok let me say some things & get things straight here.

First of all: he got everything wrong here, about the female human body, the every definition of every part & the functioning of them & what they're fully capable of doing.

Second of all: he didn't look at it from a girl's/woman's point-of-view, of their own bodies.

Third of all: he didn't clearly watch both Discovery & History channels & read philosophy of spirituality sex books & human female anatomy books about the female human body, the every definition of every part & the functioning of them & what they're fully capable of doing & from a girl's/woman's point-of-view, of their own bodies.

Fourth of all: there's part's that are missing here & parts here aren't fully detailed & articulated, at all.

P.S. Girl's/women do actually get REAL orgasms, how do I know this? Well, they sex with their boyfriends in their/his house! But her panting-moaning-screams are orgasmic in nature, that's how I know this.