Reviews for "[ m a t u i t ]"

Wow.

Chords were amazing. The chord progression was nice, and the voice covered the melody nice.

Good job.

thanks

wow, just fking wow

One of the very rare times you wish you could rate something twice the maximum number, 5 and 10 just dont cut it.
This is simply spine tingling, when i have to delete most of what i write due to the impulse to swear from shear OMFG'dery

Please, continue what you are doing, dont change, well we are all ever changing, but you know what i mean ;) reaaaaaaaally dig your style, all of it, your music is the rare gem that we spend hours on NG looking for.

Thank you.

Kingbastard responds:

Thanks for the comment, much appreciated:)

jesus is not worthy of hearing

IT IS THE BEST JUST LIKE UPSTAIRS OR SITTING THIS PWNS ALL GOD IS NOT WORHTY OF HEARING SUMFIN SO BUTIFUL I LOVE YOUR STUFF

Kingbastard responds:

hahahha, thanks for the comment man:D

i like it

very clean, very deep, nice arrangement, beautiful. i enjoy your work, this is the first one like this i've heard though, i listen to Upstairs and Sitting a lot, thought I'd check out some more of your stuff and I was not disappointed, I wish there was more stuff like this on Newgrounds. Keep it up, you rock.

Kingbastard responds:

thanks for checking it out:)

Sweet song

This is such a chill song. great work

thanks