Reviews for "EVA4 sim date rpg V1.02"

Great game But I think I got Arthritis beating Matariel .-.

umm..

I thought this game was really funny. Being a fan of the Eva series, I got the jokes. If you don't get the jokes, it probably won't be as entertaining. Either way, if you want to play something dumb that's good for a laugh, then this is it. It's quick, easy, and you can get through it in no time at all. I also think the ability to see all the endings after you beat it once is smart. You know your audience; most people won't play this twice. And you nailed the simple gameplay, the ease of the missions, the overall flow, and the clever dialogue. But here's my main problem: The endings are lazy. You spent all this time making a really funny and clever game, but phoned in the endings. Where did all that clever writing go? It's like you got to the end of the game and said, "Ah, screw it."

i am sorry but this game is very bad i give it no stars

i love hardcore girls! ps fucking retards i only 11 you SUN OF A BITCH