Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Sea in a Coconut"

escape

when i see this it takes me somewhere else
should be cd art or something

AWESOME!
And if I ever make a sea themed CD and it has a song with that name, I'll definitely put it there.
THANK YOU!!!

A freaking amazing

I have NOTHING bad to say about this

-Sky&Sun-
That is so awesome looking.It reminds me of those old windows in midevil castles.I love that though 3 points is from the sky.The sun looks real nice like one of those weird cartoons.

-2 humans&coconut boat-
Very well drawn I cant even desrcibe how good they look.The nudity was a nice tough :) .But at least you didn't show the dick.But that has real emotion to.They look like they have been floating for days.The guy you can tell he wants land.With the note in the bottle and that pineapple thing you can tell they went insane.But the book shows that they had a little entertainment.With the coconut bowl with a missing piece and a crack shows that it had some age.

I favorited this so great job with this

[Review Request Club]

Merol responds:

Wow, nice that you noticed the expression of the guy, like if he is sick of the water, and he just wants to get away from there. Also, never saw the movie Cast Away??? You have to watch it!!.

THAAAANKKSSSS A LOOTTT for reviewing and THANKS A LOTT for adding this to your favorites

wilson noooo!!!!

don't leave me wilson, i'll save you!!!! :*3

i cried at that part because wilson died...

Merol responds:

Wilson was the best character in the whole movie.
THANK YOU!!!

this was on the game

i remember the guy with the telescope saying: "Today i saw a big coconut i think there is people insidi it" or something like this XD

Merol responds:

Haha, glad you noticed it.
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

WIIILSOOON!!!1

it's a surprise to see it. Nice draw buddy.

THANKS A LOT!