Reviews for "Bass' Revenge 2"

hmm

You could have made it much longer, you obviosly made this just to submit to newgounds, you should have waited and spent more time. MAking it a series when u CAN continue it in the same flash is just ballocks. You suck for doing this. 1.35 megs and you could have fitted 2,5 times more. You should have done it, your loss 5th award. NOT 1

CheveLoco responds:

you havent paid attention to my comments have you?...i said..."i wanna create a good movie with a low filesize" what does that mean?..that a movie doesnt have to be 5mbs to be good..i didnt make this to just submit it to newgrounds..i just take the people who dont have broadband into consideration too. If you think i suck cuz of that it's cool..and i don't make my movies to get awards..i just do it for fun.

Kewl

Good stuff, characters are kinda small though. Dar you and your clifhangers!

SWEET

finally something u made thats good for a whilethe ending in megaman/x thing wasnt good and the first movie to this series wasnt that great....but this....this is good

thanx

cool!

the animation is the best part. it can be a bit boring to others tho. keep up the good work.

Rigo you the Bass, you the Bass

IS there anything Rigo can't do? Cause I mean man more and more better and better punch lines.

thanx