Reviews for "Eskimo Bob 13 (EBZ)"

Genius,absolute Genius!!

I think it very well put together and the music was awsome. If anyone can tell me what the name of the techno song is when eskimo bob goes nuts, i'd appreciate it(email me at Darth119@aol.com) thanx.

kick ass

this is the best movie i've ever seen. i love the part where alfonzo turns super saiyan and fights the penguin.

I'm very critical about these but....

This review goes for all of the episodes in the Eskimo Bob saga. They're stupid in a funny way. I've seen em' all but this one is one of my favorites (being a little bit of a DBZ fan). I love them all and I'm eagerly anticipating episode 26.

ESKIMO BOB KIX

I just wanna say that eskimo bob rocks and I agree witht the last person

TheDarkKing is as gay as hell!

TheDarkKing doesnt get it. these people are making intertainment about us and all he can do is call it gay, what an ass! at least give them points for trying, but hey, i love eskimo bob! ESKIMO BOB RULES ALL YOUR BASE!!!!!
and whoever says otherwise, yo mama probably licked my cock! peace out!