Reviews for "Eskimo Bob 13 (EBZ)"

great!

go eskimobob!!
that was fuken hilarious

Funny shit

This is the funniest thing i have ever seen. I would like to congratulate the author for kick-ass music. Eskimo Bob rules

Kick Ass!

This MOvie Kicked MOther Fucken Sweet Titty Ass!!!
The music Awsome, The Style is great, The walrus is funny as shit! I liked it when the seal bashed the guys head, that was funny! What can I say? ILl tell ya what I can say! You guys need to move this site onto your own server! Its slow as shit!

Great!

This movie is great! I think the music when Alfonzo goes Super Eskimo. And the music while Eskimo Bob and the penguin are fighting. His Kame Hame Fish attack is hilarious. NEICHE!

Just Funny!

That was the most original DBZ parody I've ever seen! Especially that fish attack. By the way, I couldn't get enough of the "Ding ding ding aling" thing, Hilarious!