Reviews for "Eskimo Bob 13 (EBZ)"

A classic.

Although I am only giving this movie a 7, and I doubt that anyone will even read this due to the age of this particular flash, I used to really enjoy this series as a kid.

Which really just brings me to this point: You don't have to make amazing animation to make a flash desirable to watch. I suppose I can just appreciate the value of an old movie. I bet if I ever tried Flash out, it'd probably be as cruddy as this, but at least it'd be mine. :)

Oh god I remember this

I used to have literally ever word memorized in this episode. I even imitated the penguin's voice. Good memories.

Awesome

I remember seein this years ago

HELLZ YEA

i MEMBER DIS WHEN IT CAME OUT XD

Great

Well better than DBZ any day and if kamehameha means turtle destruction wave what does bobs mean ?fish destruction wave