For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 94 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Eskimo Bob 13 (EBZ)"

Hmm

Perhaps this kind of humor isn't appealing to me, but this show had most the traits I expect in an Eskimo Bob flick. Wierdness, various humerous parts, various parts which don't make sense, and the like. I love the music which was chosen for the battle. A cute flick, I must say, but not the kind to hold my attention. The art is okay, the sound is pretty good, all nice efforts on this Flash. Great work all the same =)

What was that supid shit?

Why the fuck is there penguins? eskimo's live in the north pole! penguins live in the south! makes no fucking sense. and it was boring as hell, just like the other stupid ass eskimo bob's. i'm anti-eskimo bob.

This Was Great

Hey That Was Really Funny! I loved the battle music and the outro. ending up in finding an.... cant say that well watch it for your Self peoples... ESKIMO BOB IS COOL

That was funny as hell

that shit was just too damn funny. I mean, you literally have a DBZ knock-off that dosn't suck ass. YOU RULE!!!!!!!!!!

it is the most funny movie i have ever

it is really funny