Reviews for "GO, GIRLS, GO!"

nice

good and really appreciate the lighting effects

Swweet!

Love what you did with her umm rear veiw. too bad they never shown her face. All the right lines in all the right places. :}

Awesome

unlike the other I am here to say what needs improvment and your so good that there is only one thing I can see and that is the reflection does not match up with the back of her body. First the hair is too high to be where it shows in the reflection, but the camara could be low so that may be fogiven. Second in the reflection it shows her hair would be making another loop behind her back, yet as we see it is not. Third can be forgiven too, but I think the hands should be slightly seen from the back,but reflection says other wise. Finally we should ethier see the knees from the back or not in the reflection, as I said before if the camara is where I think it is you would not be able to see the knees. Other then all of that this is a really good art piece, I will for more of your work. Thanks for reading.

AHAHA

AHAHAH oh wow.. fantastic.. very nice vector.. i love it.. 5/5

ohhhh

ohhhhhh sweet cheeks of glory i want that