Reviews for "GO, GIRLS, GO!"

thats cool

I loved the way you did this, the blurry window and the PPG's glittery after smog.

keep up the good work, sillyzavie

Great as usual!

I like the reflection and out of focus effect. I always like your subtle parody of past cartoon network shows.

Great overall

However, you made a lot of stuff fairly sloppy that ruins it over all, like the lines on her reflected body clearly not being a uniform thickness, and her thighs and calves looking really funky. Her hand has some whack fingers as well, shape wise.

Absolutely love the booty shot and the quick shine on her belt though. You may have also found it a better shot had you lower the angle on the rainbow streaks and upped the opacity slightly, to help show the monster, and guide the viewer's eye towards the fact the girls are flying towards it.

wait, i just got that...

cerrebellum is like, a part of your brain, which is in your head, and on the show they never show her head. Guess it makes sence :P
Nice shading though. The people on the show are so oddly shaped '~'

you keep on drawing butts

your really good thats hilarious