Reviews for "GO, GIRLS, GO!"

Found this on Deviantart

I actualy found this on over at Deviantart.com and I have to say, I really like it. In fact I actually favoured it over there. Never really knew you also do artwork here as well, but I guess it's better to use more than just one site to really get people looking at your artwork.

So, why did I favored this over at Deviantart.com? Well, for one, I found it there first and I will not be saving the one here because I don't favor anything on this website. But, over all, the reason why I favored it is because it is just damn sexy! Admittedly though, Miss Bellum's legs (especially in the reflection) do look rather bad. Everything else is pretty good though: Miss Bellum's hot ass, her reflection (exept for the legs. despite not seeing the whole legs, I can't help but feel as if they don't even match), and how sexy her boobs are. the the background is also pretty good, it's got a good blurry effect that really helps it look like a window. And the green, pink, and blue tracers caused by the powerpuff girls flying looks really great, and I like the adding of sparkles.

GOOD - Miss Bellum looks sexy. The window looks great, thanks to the blurry background and the reflection of Miss Bullum. The powerpuff girls' tracers looks really good.

BAD - Miss bellum's legs in the reflection don't look all that good.

* REVIEWER'S NOTE: In order to protect my Newgrounds.com account from being banned due to promotion of unrelated websites, I would like to say I have only mentioned where I have found the artist's artwork, which only happens to be of a different and unrelated site. If other's were to go to this specific webiste thanks to me informing all viewers of this artwork, I am not to be held responsible for promoting of other unrelated websites; I have not been promoting, only mentioning where I have found it first.

I liked it but...

Taking a look at the legs they seemed a bit too... man-like. Making them slimmer would be much better, but I liked this.

It makes me wanna watch PPG just to see her again, even though I don't think she was in it at all :/

nice

thats one tight butt. ^^

Wedgie..

It'd look a lot better without the wedgie. Then again, I could never draw like this ^^' Good job!

Nice

very cool the camera angle ^^ the relief it's realist