Reviews for "Africa Wars-Ethiopia"

That really did suck, it was just stupid

THIS GAME MAY HAVE A VIRUS I TRIED PLAYING IT 3 TIMES ON MY COMPUTER THEN TRIED PLAYING IT ON ANOTHER EACH TIME IT FUCKED UP AND MY COMPUTER CAME UP WITH A MESSAGE SAYING THAT A LOAD OF FILES WEREN'T WORKING AND TOLD ME TO CLOSE OR IGNORE THE MESSAGE BOX IF I IGNORED IT AND I HAD TO RESET MY COMPUTER EACH TIME, I TRIED OTHER FLASHES AND THEY WORK SO IT'S JUST THIS GAME SO BEWARE.

If you play this game and the same happens to you and you decide to review it, post the above message in your review so that others can see it when they come to the page containing this game, thankyou.

I will review this game fairly of what it deserves regardless of whether it contains a virus or not, so here's my review.

This sucked, it was just clicking on Ethiopians and Christians, I'm not sure what the point to it was, and the barrels seemed even more pointless, you could die sop at least there was some sort of challenge but the game was still crap and there was no fun to be had with it whatsoever.

How the hell did this get past jugdment

it is hateful,

ditto previous reviewer

Sign it with me, "A stupid concept, from a stupid person. OH YEAH!" It is people like you that bring down the moral of the world. You hate Blacks, Christians, and Jews. Wow, I bet you have tons of friends to play with.

Ryan

Racist bullshit..

i don't give two shits about this offending Christians. Iy's just fucking stupid.

I totally agree with ninchogou

This is horrible! It's racist and offensive to Christians like me. I'm giving this an X u fuck!

KidTrev

NME-636 responds:

all you guys need to loosen up. if you dont have a sence of humor, u probly shouldnt be surfing new grounds. the movies not about killing blacks or christians, im a christian myself, and i'm half black. its about entertainemnt. if you cant look past color or religon, dont bitch at me cuz its not my fault