For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 31 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "(2003)Jacob"

Common It's not even flash

That was the worst movie I have ever seen on Newgrounds. These are the things that usually gets blammed. I have no Idea what's up with Newgrounds when this childish looking clayanimation with absolutely no plot gets such a high score. For real artists this is painful to watch.

Knox responds:

you try clay mation some day

lol

Wow that was probably your best one yet. And you actually made normal looking people. :P Nice job!

thans vazz ha ha ha ha

Looky.

There are only 2 "popular" artists I despise, one of them is you. What does "Flash Portal" mean? This is still not flash. Just a big waste of bandwith.
I actually forced myself to watch through this. I didn't even smile. The voices were horrible.
At least the "animation" was a bit smoother than in your others. 0 for you, as always.

I think the administrators might be interested in your 'affiliates' voting all ten to this, eh?

Try to actually make some good flash, I dare you.

Knox responds:

dude if you hate me so much then why do you keep watching my stuff?...no matter what youre always gonna hate me..theres nothing im ever gonna make that you will like..go watch B or something.
oh and i didnt tell them to do that..and i dont see you clocks complaining when you guys do that :)

THAT WAS GREAT!!!

That was the FUNNIEST thing i had ever seen it was GREAT!!!

awesome stuff

2 funny

that movie was great first rsident evil then this yur great for this kind of thing hope yu do much more

much much more