Reviews for "(2003)Jacob"

confused...but funny!

I didnt really get the end, why did he shoot himself?? It, like all of your claymations, is still funny though.

OK?

1st: I don't understand why he needed to shoot himself in the end?
2nd: I can hear you baby sister in the back ground. That's so cute.
3rd: You rock man, that was sooooooo funny. . . HE JUST WONT DIE!! LOL

knox movies all rock

knox your stuff is really how do i say this? IT KICKS ASS ITS ALSOME ESPIALLY YOUR CLAMATIONS ARE YOU GOING TO MAKE MORE BECUASE THE CLAY MOVIES ARE HALARIOUS! THIS KIND OF ANAMATION AND HUMOR IS SOMETHING THE WHOLE WORLD NEEDS TO HAVE ITS PERFECT. well anyway if any one else who reads this thinks that im a kiss ass is a @#%$@!* loser and a morin except for knox whos awsome.

ghehehe

its cool nice voices and things that happen

i got an idea for a claymation movie:kinda like jackass that they do funny stunts like wrestling a alligator or jumping of a roof with an umbrella

but to the point: this is funny and i want to see more ROCK ON!!!

Nice stuff

I didn't find it as funny as some of your voiceovers, but it was definitely entertaining.

Fairly nice stop-motion, a couple of nice jokes and a fairly nice plot.

Nice stuff. ;)