Reviews for "(2003)Jacob"

awesome

This is possibly one of your best ones next to the glass of water. I can watch your claymations over and over and STILL laugh. what is wrong with the stupid clock people and that guy who gave you a 4? are they "flash artists" who hate to have someone introduce something new? they're extremely stupid and they're probably jealous of how good your work is so they wanna give you some bad ones just to keep you from getting a good score. for the guy who gave you a 4: STUPIDITY IS PART OF COMEDY MORON!!!!

:D

You know, I saw some really crappy claymation on NG, so I avoided anything that had clay or any authors I knew used clay, but my hubby made me watch one of your flashes. I gotta tell ya, you really changed my opinion on what claymation can be. I've just been going down the list of your flashes checking them all out:) So far, the worst one was just one your voice was in about sticks (I avoid them, too.)

This is really funny stuff:)

Oh, yeah... Why do those clock people hate everyone? Almost every review by a clock for a non-clock person's flash is bad. Are they clock supremacists?

Anywho... Gonna watch some more of your stuff:D

Missy

This rox

and GammaDragon, wtf are you talking about 7h3 means didly squat, and if your gonna talk use english

Geeze this was funny

man whoever gave u a 4 needs to get a brain damage check

awsome

screw the guy who gave you a four