Reviews for "Sonic v.s Knuckles"

This WAS GREAT!

The beginning of the fight was awsome... I loved every ending especialy the one that mentions my favorite 2 cheats for the Sonic the Hedgehog games... the parts that warent done with video game sprites, (the ones you drew) where some of the best I've seen you should definitly make another one and FAST!

Chakra-X responds:

woa! I'm glad ya liked it! and now i FINALLY have a 3.00 (thanx to Ryo and other voters)and i am grateful that u put Sonic v.s Knuckles in ur favorites! (now how do i get into the sonic paradies section?) and YES degug mode and level select are CrAzY in Sonic and Knuckles 3!and thanx 4 the compliment of drawings too! but sadly, school comes in september, and this movie took me 2 weeks to make, and i don't have that time in school =(

GO! SONIC! GO! GO! KNUCKLES! GO!

YEAH THIS MOVIE IS COOL!!THE SONICS FIGHTING WAS COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!BUT KNUCKLES IS WAAAAAY COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

Lol

Lol! Debug mode! Btw, Knuckles owns in Hyper. He's awesome.

ROFL HAHAHAHAHAHA

lol freaking funny. and knuckles didin't like sonic saying "we must now kung-fu fight" XD
lol i liked the dbz ripoff. i never seen super sonic 3 sprites lol(no offense but i pefer hyper sonic)
lol i cracked up when i heard of debug mode XD
as for the matrix thing: it was kinda cheap since tails had an advantage >.>
anyways gj

This is cool! 10/10,4/5

Cool! But add some more finals, like Tie, or other... & if u can, made plz Movie whz sonic, knukles... Well whz all sonic characrers... But in movie make plz great story. I think u will do it ; ))