Reviews for "samba di mausland"

GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I meant to put 100 on overall but it was too much the best game ever.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cute!

I really liked the music. I didn't see any challenge in this game until the backgrounds started to overload w/graphics especially in rank C when the background flashes red & yellow. A real eyesore but fun!

Love it

Good job Mausland, I know long for my old country again [Brasil]. The originality of it is what really made it great. Great music and seizure-inducing backgrounds. :P

I LOVE THIS GAME!

This game is so addictive and awesome. Just listen to the song! I love that song! Go Mausland! Play this game!

crazy games you make man

I give violence a 4 you know why the last backround on the game kills my eyes ahh dam backround lol.