Reviews for "Clock Legends"

PEGGEY GET!

Oh fuck. Archon and I have been -SO- owned just now. Meh. Can't blame you. This little game is well worth every point it gets. It's hard enough, though I hoped to see more levels. Appearantly, that won't just fit in a single NG .swf, I suppose. Sound, music, everything was purrfect! The Mutant Peggey's musical score could've had its volume turned up a notch, since it was a perfect tune (thanks for telling me which one it was back in .cc 1.0), but he seemed a bit... mucho easy. Heh. The rest of the level was more a challenge ^_^
Again, excellent game. I do believe you are going to win Daily First and Daily Feature, my friends.

Amazing...

This is incredible...any reccomendations on books you use to get started on projects like this?

very good

a couple of suggestions:

1. make a couple of checkpoints, so if you die, you dont have to start ALL over.

2.also, dont make it so the peggy die.

otherwise, Awsome gamE! CANT WAIT FOR #2!

i like this dude

But too bad you die when just one thing hits you :(

Nice

I'v played alot of games in my time and this one is just the best i have ever played on ng.I'v almot done my goal; beat the game without using any sayain mode get all the peggys and do it all in hard mode iv done this in easy but 2morrow itl be done i dnt care if it takes me 2 hours i will do it!!! anyways yeh awsome game man.
It would be nice to c a sequel with a bit different plot to it like strawberry clock has to save his friends because theyve been captured by <<insert evil clock name>> and this time hes got a sword an different keys do different sword moves. And at the end a sword duel by strawberry clock and <<insert bad clock name>>.