Reviews for "Clock Legends"

OH LORD?!?! IS THIS POSSIBLE?!?!

This was one of the best platform i have ever played in my life!!!it is right up there with Mario!!! your skills in flash is flawless...LORDY!!! ALL HAIL STRAWBERRY CLOCK!!! he is again the star of a sick ass flash....

A real review from a real person.

The person who reviewd this movie as a piece of crap is an asshole. Nothing more to it. Good work, it's a beautiful game.

Very Nice. Tough but fun.

I thought that this game was a blast. Sure, I died at least 50 times before I won, but I didn't feel like ripping my hair out at all.

One question: What is the name of that DDR song?

PS: To all you guys out there who haven't beaten it yet: Use the Saiyan Power while jumping off the platform after Steak Clock to get by (And possibly destroy) RC Clock. If you need any other help, email me @ vigil_ante@hotmail.com

it was ok

i liked this game but the things u call peggys are pokemon. they r a pokemon called "swinub".i want a sequel with fighting

cableshaft responds:

Yeah, I know. I didn't create the Peggey deal. It was an existing Clockcrew fad (see TEH PEGGEY MOVEE, a classic that inspired the concept of the game). Sequel will have fighting, I still have to figure out how to make it not utterly derivative and boring though.

Elite