Reviews for "Clock Legends"

Epic game.

Lol i luvs it. Btw, what's the Boss Fight Song called? It rox.

Hell Yeah!!

Graphics are really good. They're simple but the proportions and lighting are good. The only problem is that they aren't top-notch. The graphics have lots of detail but not quite as much elegance, so the art style doesn't really fit. It would work if there were more gradients, transparencies, and particle effects with that kind of art, but as it is it would have been better if some details were omitted.

The sound is fun and enjoyable, but it's extremely loud. Tone it down a bit.

The gameplay was really fun! I like games where the difficulty is in the platforming rather than defeating enemies, and this certainly did the trick! The only problem is it might have been -too- hard. I would have liked if there were some more checkpoints (if there were any at all), or maybe more difficulty levels that gave out checkpoints at varying frequencies. Another thing I noticed was a small problem with the jumping. Sometimes if I was running and jumping I couldn't stop my momentum, or if I was jumping up onto a ledge he just wouldn't move forward onto that ledge. That killed me (unfairly) several times and frustrated me.

This is still a great submission, and it's just what I've been looking for! This submission came in first out of probably 1000 or more submissions (as it was submitted on Clock Day) and I've gotta say it deserves a pat on the back! Great work, guys!

IT WAS A KINDA COOL

IT WAS JUST KINDA HARD FOR ME!

cool