Reviews for "Neon Love (170bpm Trance!)"

Happy Sound:)

I was think that this will be a another craappy techno loop or sth but U suprise me:) Track is really nice;] I esspecijally enyoed melody

Fionnhodgson responds:

Thanks, I've replied to your PM too.

Amazing; my first 10 in quite a while!

First off: Wow! I have a slight techno/trance bias so when I saw the title on the frontpage I was moderately excited. So I half-assed clicked expecting some crappy 40 second let down...

Instead I am presented with this awesome intro. Then melody. Sitting here, stunned, I write this review of the most technical, diverse, well thought through piece of music I have heard on Newgrounds in several weeks. From the plucky bassline, to the heavy arpeggios, to the reverbing saws, I enjoyed every second. Thank you, I hope you go far and continue to producve music of this standard!

Fionnhodgson responds:

Thanks for the great review!

I had a lot of fun making this, It was going to be a hardcore track, but making euphoric string sequences got the better of me, so I made it trancy!

What's this? Do mine ears deceive me?

A new fresh sound using dance and trance? This is great! Make more! (It's like I know it's dance, but it's got some trance ambiance buried in there! genius)

Fionnhodgson responds:

I Probably will make more, check out my myspace page for some more of my best music!

myspace.com/fionnsamazingmusic

W-O-W-!

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G-! *Faints*

lol

i think this is the first song i've heard that's over 160 bpm and actuall sounds GOOD.
lol great job. melodies are very original, and i like the chopped up vocals in the middle. 5/5 & download.

Fionnhodgson responds:

Cheers, I kept on thinking this was far too fast, but when I slowed it down to normal Trance/Dance Tempo (130-150bpm) it sounded far to slow - So I "Cranked up da Tempo!"