Reviews for ""R""

cool

that was the best flash iv seen in a long time thank u

all but one

i loved this flash but i have only one question why the hell did his body look like a penis and a sack for the love of god.

Very deep thoughts

I indeed believe what you are saying, my testicle-resembling friend (lol). Well, i totally agree with this guy, and i gave you the highest rating for the amount of thought you put into this. The clocks in the background also put humor into the serious attitude of the movie.

v cool

sweet ^_^

I Have To Commend you

you did a exilent job here i rilly liked this its going on my fav list ( the only thing on my fav list) i agree with the cat we are and in being such to be why is still yet un known to me but to be and being whal beins is yet to happen is happening and ive always wondered my self is this "life" rilly a life or am i a dream or dreaming there for a figment but then i must ask why do i dream is it a endless cycle and things to that effect i am not affrade of dieing just of being dead if you understand that you must be smart... its the endless unknown every bit we discover will help to decipher what we can call the puzzle of life but the question more of it all is why do we thing about what we do not know for it will only confuse us... then one must ask why not because we can persue it in the hope of knowing so all i can rilly say is i enjoyed watching this for the pure and simple reason its intelagent and covers thoughts anyone with a iq over 80 has at one point in there life or another and i am sorry to you that people here are not all wise enough to realize that this is talking about a importiant isshue ton some extent ... but what do i know im just a 15 year old boy with nothing but time and no time to spair for now i say thankyou for submiting this i liked it and have a nice night

Sincerly