Reviews for ""R""

Is it not funny that.....

Is it not funny that clocks started out making horrible flash movies and now they dominate the portal with fantastic art and well scripted movies. What might have started as "b" and Ki10 type movies, have grown into Atomic bars, and this movie "R" I am reviewing now. You guys " clock crew" Have taken the "b" ball and ran with it. Good work.

Da-Dinictus responds:

Heh, thanks. I was there when the Crew was still hated. Frankly, I was driven by Anti-Clock himself to become a Clock, because I was inspired by those intelligent and nicer Clock artists that I have met on the old BBS. Glad you enjoyed "R" and the rest of our Clock Day submissions. ^_^

good shit ( are u a soul reaver fan?)

i made my account jus so i could reveiw this move
good shit i agree about the pebble in the river

o and,"what if you flip a coin enough times it lands on its edge"

Da-Dinictus responds:

Yes, some was indeed inspired by Amy Harring's work. Glad you noticed.

This movie was fucking awesome.

This is definitly one of the best newgrounds videos I've ever seen. It even caused to me get a login name to right a review. The only problem was the ending text was kinda fast.

you gained all my respect there

for the first time ever, something on newgrounds made me think, hell, between college and girls I just come to NG not to think. We haven't reached the meaning of life in Philosophy class yet and if we ever do you will be kept in immediate thought. I would like to know if you wrote this yourself, and if so, what for? NG or a term paper? Kudos :D

My review for this is hilariously late.

I shall start off by saying that this is not the first time that I have viewed this fantastic movie. Don't worry, though- this isn't the first time I've given it a 5! ^_^ (That emoticon is starting to grow on me...)
As this was my introduction to the Clock Crew (and Dinictus himself), I'm inclined to love the Clock Crew, rather than hate them or even feel so-so about them.

This is the best movie on Newgrounds that I have ever seen, though admittedly some things by LegendaryFrog come close. But this is different. It's intelligent and very philosophical. Every time I watch it it makes me think.

Though I have little to no experience with the Clock Crew (though I have seen B ^_^ (there it is again)), if Dinictus is a member, they must be a great group.

But I prattle on. If you haven't seen this flash animation before, do yourself a favour and watch it.
Now I am beginning to wonder why I bothered to write this, as the odds are, nobody will read it. But I'm proud to "revive" this classic with this review.

Da-Dinictus responds:

I was almost starting to wonder if you'd ever get to reviewing this, mate. Thanks for the kind words.

Myself, I'm just 'one of the guys' in the Crew - we're a big community of friends and artists, and I'm sure there are lots of movies of the CC that'll suit your tastes, regardless of them being made by Clocks or not.

Legendary Frog? Don't mention his name with mine in a single sentence - he's way above me in terms of humour, animation and Flash art, I say.

Again, thank you for the review. Now, for some GameFAQs-internal matters: let me thank you here for the "Legacy of CJayC" out in the NG-open - we all loved it. Dini out.