Reviews for "Clockclocks clockday"

Wowie... I'm impressed...

Your PC was being gay, so you couldnt make anything excellent? Dude, this is excellent material all the way. Very very VERY nice, it would be a good little tidbit intermission between the Portal and the Portal 2. LOL, very hilarious, nice use of clocks and their style (BBBBBBBBBBBBB!), and I like ClockClock's personality, his voice, and his appearance. Good job, everything was excellent, you deserve high scores on all the ratings. This movie is just superb. (By the way, what are the names of the songs you used there, especially the fight scene and the intro thing... if you could respond to this review telling me, I would be very grateful. Thanks!)

Dident you notice something?

Those "speach arrows" was up side down the edge should be up... duh

mrsimon responds:

Woops

Lol

That is some funny shit the clock crew is very different. i just like it when that strawberry clock says "shut the fuck up" o_O it's just weird and funny with those Voices and the whole dodging bullets thing was pretty good as well keep it up clockclock

...

The only complaint i have is that i wish you would say the word clock at least 50 more times in the damn cartoon. And exactly when did you decide that strawberry clock is the king of the portal.

mrsimon responds:

Clock Clock Clock Clock Clock Clock Clock Clock Clock Clock Clock Clock Clock Clock Clock Clock Clock Clock Clock Clock Clock Clock Clock Clock Clock Clock Clock Clock Clock Clock Clock Clock Clock Clock Clock Clock Clock Clock Clock Clock Clock Clock Clock Clock Clock Clock Clock Clock Clock Clock. Happy?

Wow