Reviews for "{CW} Abyss {Remastered Final}"

Amazing

Awesome song man. Amazing work here. The bassline is brilliant and this song gives a nice feel of being in a trance. Also the intro was just perfect.

Summary:
1. Synths = 10/10 (Incredible)
2. Set up = 10/10
3. Transitions = 9/10
4. Beat = 9/10 (Needs a different clap sample =P)
5. Overall = 9.6/10

Keep up the awesome work {CW}!
10/10
5/5

CrimzonWolf777 responds:

thx alot man! although youre right about the clap thing...lol i was too lazy to look for another one hahaha ^_^v

quite supprised

i was just planing to only listen to about a minute , but it grabed ahold of me for the whole ride .
i definatly going to put this on my ipod
just to say also ive never have heard " the other one "
loved it.

haha nice! ^_^v

nicw

nice one man good song

thx alot ^_^v

A Black dude that does trance...

Lol, naw fuckin wit ya homie, lol, I love trance man. Good shit here, keep it comin.

CrimzonWolf777 responds:

HAHAHA that's fucked up! jp lol thx man ^_^v

yeah Fuck the Bombers!

ur right FUCK the bomerz. I luv ur Song ! Fresh sounds,nice n soft beat. I will bomb a 5 on ur song! :D

ooo i got 5 bombed! lol thx bro ^_^v