Reviews for "{CW} Abyss {Remastered Final}"

nice

Cool song. Oh, and im honored u 2 hav a song named after me! jk

CrimzonWolf777 responds:

*dies laughing* oh snap! next thing you know i'll find out my new song Eternal (in W.I.P) after someone named eternal lol ^_^v

0.o

NICE!!! its got a good beat rythem and........well im not sure just a boom....you know?

CrimzonWolf777 responds:

thx! but yea...i just wanted to hear that bass...and boy, do i love the bass lol ^_^v

F-U-C-K zero bombers

I have a couple of songs which are nice too but i keep getting zero bombed -.-
i loved the part from 1.30 onwards, very very nice =D but maybe the drums could have had more variations, BUT WHO CARES!! this is nice XD
Very good music for BGM =D
---Check out my stuff XD---
-Bahdshah

CrimzonWolf777 responds:

youre the 3rd person that likes 1:30+ lol and i understand whatchu mean with the drums....but thx! and i'll be sure to check your songs out! ^_^

P.S. be on the lookout for my next song "Eternal"

I'm speechless

There hasn't been an audio submission on here that long that I listened to all th way through. You just changed that. Very nice, amazing, spectacular. I could go on for ages about this song, but I won't bore you. You sir (or m'am), are truly great.

CrimzonWolf777 responds:

I know whatchu mean. unless the song is hot enough. I wont hear it the whole way. thx alot though. and i'm a dude since you didnt go to my profile page haha.

Wooooooo!

I really liked it! I like 1:30+ the most though. I liked the bass and kick! You did a great job!

youre like the 2nd person that said that! thx bro! ^_^v