Reviews for "{CW} Abyss {Remastered Final}"

o_o

Those zero bombers were just jealous of your awesome talents. They hate you because you're awesome. And congrats on best song of the week, whenever that was, again. . .

~Dante

nice

i like the style of this music i think this is more then a normal 10/10.

When a music in 10/10, my other way to chose the ranking, it simple
the first is normal after is / good,great/superbe/etreme/and the last one it rare that i put that in a soung is the masterpiece.

If i put that in a one of your review that mean your music shoud have a 5/5 real rank. But in the end it will be betewne 4.5 and 5 because they all way some one who vote 3 or 4. so for me this is a superbe music for me =) kip up the good work

Great Song Man

A really good song i havent heard anything this good in like the past year

glad you like it! ^_^v

you rock at trance!

your timing and the beats are perfect!i fall into a 'trance' when i listen to your songs! i love trance and you are my top favourite trance artist!make more trance so that we all can enjoy! 5/5 10/10

CrimzonWolf777 responds:

thx so much! i appreciate it! ^_^v

wooow

i had this playing for the guys back home, we all loved it, i wish i could make the score jump up to 5 right now, it's worth it for sure

CrimzonWolf777 responds:

sweet man thx for the review! ^_^v