Reviews for "~Goddess~ -hania"

Once again this captures the heart

Whatever Goddess you chose to dedicate this to, or God, you certainly showed what they would feel should they be overthrown and cast down to earth.

Great!

I may dream something, but when I wake up, I don't even know how to describe it. You made what you dream (hopefully we are thinking of the same definition of dream) as a song, and I consider it quite hard to turn a random dream, into a song this great.

Since the songs that are being made by you are quite popular and is filled with talent, I believe that with your talent, that you should make a few longer songs with a couple of verses, then a bridge (that's a maybe), a chorus, and a couple more verses. In my opinion, it would be great to listen to extended songs even though the works you have done are already above exceptional.

Nice job and good use of your abilities. I know you will go far.

Ahh~! So good!

You have such a nice voice! :O It's very calming.

Great as usual! Kudos!

One Word - Adoration.

I've listened to this song many times now, almost everytime I go onto the Newgrounds Audio Portal, and I just can't get sick of it. It is amazing, thankyou for putting this out there for everyone to enjoy, I love your work Hania, keep it up.

Amazing

This was the first song I listened to on Newgrounds and I believe it is wonderful. Keep on doing what you're doing.