Reviews for "~Goddess~ -hania"

....

I'm sorry I don't even know what to say this is just awesome. Feels like this came right from the heart.

Very nice

Not the best you've done, but still very, VERY good. The mental picture you so masterfully created was very vivid.
Welcome to my life.

hania responds:

Thanks for letting me in :)

amazing

im not one for classical..well i am this sounds great i absolutely love it you should make a d id buy it

wow

it was very funny tune then goes solemn it is a very interesting dream you had

Thank you!

Thank you, you said something that made me understand my dream! I had a dream that I was on a journey and went to a colossal temple. It was larger than anything you can imagine. it's roof went higher than the skies. The temple was unimaginable. I went in and there was a council of many people and there was a man, far greater than any giant I imagined. The closer he came the larger he appeared.

I now understand that that was God!