Reviews for "~Inspiration~ -hania"

So beautiful.

Hania, your music is becoming more beautiful than ever before.

I know you will be famous, and have plenty of music some day, so while you're still young, and wise --- remember to respect yourself, despite all the pressure, maintain who you are now, and only accept improvements, never an outside corruption.

You are beautiful, your music is beautiful.

You are as good as an Angel on earth.

Continue making your beautiful music, you will change the world some day.

I would review all your songs 10/10 but....

im lazy so ill say it here i have not listened to your songs( all ) so im just gonna say it i would think they are all 10/10!

I memorized this song too.

Do you someone named Pakasith? Well, he showed me this song. This is the very first song I ever heared made by you. I absolutely ador this song. I wanted to use this song on a movie, but I can't make one. I'm too young.

Like history unfolding.

Your music is truly captivating. Unable to do anything else but imagine how the world is effected with the music. Whilst listening to it, I imagine as humanity, or other life, grows and builds and eventually flies high into the skies then into the stars. Truly, inspiration is the spirit of innovation.

this is one of my favourite

you make very good music and your voice i only have this word wooooowwww i'ts like an angel keep up the good work :p