Reviews for "~Inspiration~ -hania"

Unbelievable

Your voice is amazing. Most people who try and sing on newgrounds aren't very good. Not only that, but your lyrics are incredible. Congrats on the front page!

I love you

Will you marry me

you remind me of a female version of Simon & Garfunkel crossed with Blackmore's Night. If you don't like that just take it as a compliment since i love both those groups

on a related note i wonder, do you bleed awesome? Or do you simply exude it

hania responds:

Hrmm... do I bleed awesome? To be honest, I really like the taste and colour of my blood - but if anyone else looked at it, they would probably think it's normal... you know - the sky blue, red and beige colours that everyone's blood is ;p

Thanks for the review and the support with this song!! I trully appreciate it! :)
Take care!
-hania
xox

Would it be corny...

Would it be corny if I said that this song is inspiring?

Very, very well done. Holy hell... thanks.. now I'm probably gonna have to listen to this for weeks non-stop =(. SEE WHAT YOU'VE DONE??

I can guarantee you top spot in the weekly best and having this never leaving the top 10 in the audio portal. Seriously, your work decimates anything your competition on this site provides. <3

I've noticed that you always seem open to collab ideas or open to having someone add in an instrumental track. If you haven't met him already, I'd suggest contacting MaestroRage. He's done some beautiful work with a female vocalist before. If you want someone to make a complementary background track or the like, thats probably your man. I'd also suggest Milkman-dan. Just because he tends to hold a similar piano/keyboard style to what you use except, more advanced.

On a final note, I LOVE this part:

We're chasing the world on fire
Can you hear it?
The roar of a whole empire

It just sounds so epic and perfect. Your voice when you breathe out "fire".. <3 gets me every time.

Anyway, the best to you.

wow

Its decided. Marry me.

wow

you're songs are always great, but this one caught me off guard. i absolutely loved this one. you've really got some talent there.

hania responds:

I'm so happy you like it! I wasn't sure how this one would be taken by the awesome newgrounds community... cause it has hardly any reverb and really is *thinks* different.
But I'm all smiles here and thank you so much for taking the time to review and support!!
Take care!!