Reviews for "~Inspiration~ -hania"

sheesh!

how can you say you hope we like it. of course we will like it! everything you do is magnificent. this one is my personal fav tho. so powerful. its so beautiful. thanks for submitting and good luck on your new years resolution.

wow

YAY more music!!

i think your voice would be perfect, in movies like Lord of the rings or Chronicles of Narnia, for the sound track or the credits or what ever! :D

! I BEEN INSPIRED ! hehehe

Amazing voice and musician

Hania, great composition, you got a really high skill at making music, and of course you've got a great voice, this is the first song i listened when i came to the audio portal, and i'm so happy to find such talented people! keep up the excellent work!
I agree with the rest, you should start making your music famous.

WOW!

congrats i give you 10 stars. MAKE MORE ples

Go Hania!

Why are you not making professional music yet? When I hear your music, I could swear that it was straight from a professional huge-buget movie or a European orchestra. Make more music, don't stop, and for the love of all that is good, get yourself known in the mainstream media, so many things need your perfect voice