Reviews for "Thrasher"

Thrashing

Great brutal stuff, but still neat and rythmical. Great guitarplay, great beat, great track overall. keep it going!

-cd-

great stuff

haven't heard anything from you in ages... great work man, hints of metallica in the main riff, then some vai-esque shreddage... great feel to it through and through... sorry to leave a review full of comparisons, it is 100% jonus magick.
freaking awesome
;ped

.....I don't know what to say...

Damn, this is a fine piece of metal you have here.

Just, wow. Within the melodies and everything, hell it fits together so nicely, the fast parts are clean, it just works out real well overall.

I don't know if I can look at my guitar buddies the same, LOL.

All I could even mention for improvement is maybe to mess around with the progression of the song a bit, maybe tweak the intro a bit.

5/5 10/10 -Echoz

LOOK WHO'S BACK!

Hopefully finishing those songs that you never finished? Haha, jk. Take your time.

This song is AMAZING. I love it. Very oldschool-videogame-esque. Sounds awesome, and keep up the great work!

Why hello there!

Haha, bout time. This was pretty awesome man. Thanks for the upload! I still gotta get you to SHRED apart one of my tunes, but I've been so blocked as fuck lately.

I love the drudgyness, and the double speed...changes were awesome as fuck. Everything was pretty was fucking cool. Makes me want to never upload another thing, until I learn some new scales, practice sweeping, and overall practice for like 10 years.

Anyways, you PWN!, YOu always will. 5