Reviews for "Electronic Symphony"

Good stuff.

Doesn't get much better than this.

10/10.

Keep up the good work.

i like it

it sounds very very familiar, but i like it all the same, 10/10 keep up the good work

Remixed or Not

It still sounds wicked awesome. I really like the up-beat tempo in these two songs, especially when the song goes into the "action" portion (where it really starts to kick up). Love it, and hope you continue to make tracks just like these!

ten again xD

your Electronic Symphony is definitive the best and I heard the remixed version in dots 2 first =D stay at the remixed version and you're right =)

amazing

I like this one way better than the remix because you didn't try to supress the synth like in the remix.