For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 27 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "The Lighthouse Gameboy Ed."

I watched this movie in the theaters with my partner. He did not like it, but I absolutely loved it. It was so weird and wonderful and a joy and marvel to look at. After it was over, there was another couple, a boy and a girl, who saw the movie as well and the boy asked my partner and I what we thought of the movie. He asked what we thought it meant. I responded that any interpretation would be a good interpretation. It's kind of like "Eraserhead" in that regard, I said to him. "Oh, I love 'Eraserhead!'" he said. Anyway, this is some top notch artwork and I love it. I actually wouldn't mind playing a whole Game Boy game based on The Lighthouse if it were presented in this style. Good stuff. Keep it up.

JohnnyUtah responds:

thanks bud, much appreciated

LOVE IT! I'm absolutely obsessed with this movie, and I love how well you were able to capture the smaller details in this piece. The item selection below is pretty great, but I also like how their size in comparison to the room that they're in emphasizes the claustrophobia of the film. I'd say you nailed the Gameboy color scheme, too.

Great fanart for what is my movie of the 2019! Excellent caricatures!

Alright i'll admit it, i like yer cookin'

This is so cool.