Reviews for "Phendrana Drifts-Metroid Prime"

Yeeeeeeeeeeah!

Mine too! I have a good one based off of P.D., but for some reason every time I export to mp3, my computer f's it up! grrrr!

Holy crap

This is an awesome remix to show off the greatness of the icey wonderland Known as Phendrana Drifts (my favorite place in Metroid Prime)

Pure genius.

Phendrana Drifts (more specifically the Ice Caverns, which you remixed) was always one of my favorite themes in the original Metroid Prime, and here we have a godly remix of it, and not just a recomposition, but some really nice changes to the whole tune!
I love it! There's really nothing to dislike, since it's so different from the original (in a good way :P).
Keep it up! I'll keep an eye on you...
-W££rd

Wow!

Sweet dude, awesome work.

Cool remix

Indeed this was one of my favorite themes from Metroid Prime as well in the Phendrana Drifts theme and this was a great remix of it too,i loved that it had a mesmerizing feel to it with it's up & down high & low pitch sound effects also the quality was great and overall i enjoyed it very much,keep up the great work sir. =)