Reviews for "Phendrana Drifts-Metroid Prime"

Great

The song's pretty nice, but you could've made the audio quality better. some piano parts i just wanted to stab with an EQ.

From my well-trained ear, I can tell you used FL Studio. You used Plucked!, FL Keys, and FPC for drums, and is that a SimSynth? If I were you, I'd try to make this less obvious and tweak my plugins more.

Great!

Its a great remix. I can almost feel myself getting eaten by a Baby Sheegoth... YIPES!

Pure genius.

Phendrana Drifts (more specifically the Ice Caverns, which you remixed) was always one of my favorite themes in the original Metroid Prime, and here we have a godly remix of it, and not just a recomposition, but some really nice changes to the whole tune!
I love it! There's really nothing to dislike, since it's so different from the original (in a good way :P).
Keep it up! I'll keep an eye on you...
-W££rd

cooL

WAT YOU DID IS GOOD!!! ;)

Awesome

This was my favorite too
xD
Awesome Mix, make more please.